Sell Datamax I-4212 best price 2019
Datamax I-4212 new generation printers 2019
The Datamax I-4212 is the most comprehensive line of barcode scanners available, providing the low cost of industrial labeling solutions available on the market today and will continue to offer the same value. in the future.
The I-Class includes the Datamax I-4212, I-4208, I-4308, I-4406, and I-4604 printers. The I-Class printers barcode come in a variety of resolutions ranging from 203-600 dpi, and a print speed of 4-12 inches per second. The I-Class bar code printer accessories are easy to install and disassemble, increase the technology you have invested in, and most of the expansion options simply plug in the card from the back. of the machine. All features of the Datamax I-4212 series are advanced, combined into a solid structure that gives the user a powerful printing tool.
1 / Datamax I-4212 printer features
Direct thermal, thermal transfer (optional)
4.16 "[105.7 mm] maximum print width
203 dpi [8 dots / mm], 300 dpi [12 dots / mm], 406 dpi [16 dots / mm], 600 dpi [24 dots / mm]
12 ips [304 mm / s] maximum print speed
Serial, parallel, LAN (optional), wireless 802.11g (optional), USB host (optional)
The Datamax I-4212 barcode printer is the fastest printer in the I-Class printer series. The Datamax I-4212 is an excellent choice when printing large quantity labels so fast, whether on demand or batch. Ideal for industrial, commercial, business and hospital applications. The documentation is included with the delivery.
2 / Datamax I-4212 printer features
Equipped with powerful 32-bit multitasking and industry-leading 16MB memory
Easy-to-read front LCD display
Easy operation by encoding color indicators
Map of paper and ribbon embossed on the machine
Easy to remove head
Easily remove and install ribbon, printing paper.
Possibility to upgrade the firmware.
3 / Datamax I-4212 printer specifications
Printing method
Heat transfer printing via ribbon or direct thermal printing.
Print speed 12inches / sec
Resolution of 203 DPI
2MB Flash Memory 16MB SDRAM
Maximum print width 4.10 "(104 mm)
Paper size 25.4mm - 118.11mm
Parallel / RS-232 / USB (Option) / Ethernet (Option)
Bar Code Type
Code 3 of 9, UPC-A, UPC-E, Interleaved 2 of 5, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, HIBC, Codabar, Plessey, UPC2 and 5 digit addendums, Code 93, Postnet, UCC / EAN. Code 128, Telepen, UPS MaxiCode, FIM, PDF417, USD-8, Datamatrix, QR Code, Aztec, TLC 39, Micro PDF417, RSS
4 / Datamax I-4212 Printer Application
Because the Datamax I-4212 is small and cost-effective without sacrificing print quality, this is the ideal solution in many industries that require medium and low volumes.
Producers
Use Datamax I-4212 printer for applications in product lines and storage facilities. Many manufacturers require high-end labels and labels, often requiring very high-end printers. The Datamax I-4212 is a lower cost printer, but it is capable of printing on the most rigid materials including synthetic serial labels, large labels, and markers. shelves and shelves.
Shipping and Logistics
Transport and logistics industries use bar code labels in their distribution and warehousing facilities primarily for labeling shipments with critical shipping information. Because each shipment is different, the label printer must be able to handle high demand with constantly changing data. The Datamax I-4212 is the ideal printer for the requirements of this application. In addition to shipping, there are other activities requiring bar code labeling and tagging. For example, store shelves must be barcodes to accurately report the items that have been located. The warehouse also selects the item to carry out an order that requires the selection of vouchers and content labels.

Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét