Datamax I-4212E printer sold in Ho Chi Minh City
Dong Nai, Binh Duong, Long An, Tien Giang, Long Thanh, ...
The Datamax I-4212E has two print modes: direct thermal printing via fasson decal and indirect printing through decal paper. Common or PVC with ribbon, memory up to 32MB 64MB DRAM Flash for fast speed and Supports Ethernet or USB interface for all user's connection needs.
Datamax I-4212E printers support a variety of areas:
Datamax I-4212E printer with many new features and robustness, high reliability is the choice for customers in industries such as manufacturing, transportation, hospitals, ...
With the fastest processors, the largest memory and communication ports available in a mid-range printer, the Datamax I-4212E printer offers lower operating costs and perfect print quality. For diverse applications such as shipping and receiving, product identification, hospital and asset tracking, ... barcode printers will provide customers with many benefits such as durability, performance and price. used treatment.
About the Datamax I-4212E:
Printing Technology: Direct Thermal / Thermal Transfer (optional).
Print speed: 12 IPS (304 mm / s).
Support ribbon side in and side out.
USB port, Parrallel, RS232.
Resolution: 203 DPI (8 dots / mm).
Print width: 4.10 '(104.1 mm).
Print length: 0.25'- 99 '(6.35 - 2514.6 mm).
Memory: 32MB / 64MB.
Specifications Datamax I-4212E, Datamax I-4310 and Datamax I-4606
Model I-4212 I-4310 I-4606
Printing Technology: Direct thermal / Thermal transfer (optional)
Print speed: 12 IPS (304 mm / s) 10 IPS (254 mm / s) 6 IPS (152 mm / sec)
Resolution: 203 DPI (8 dots / mm) 300 DPI (12 dots / mm) 600 DPI (24 dots / mm)
Printable width: 4.10 "(104.1 mm) 4.16" (105.7 mm) 4.16 "(105.7 mm)
Print length: 0.25 "- 99"
(6.35 - 2514.6 mm) 0.25 "- 99"
(6.35 - 2514.6 mm) 0.25 "- 55"
(6.35 - 1397 mm)
Memory: 32MB / 64MB 32MB / 64MB 32MB / 64MB
Category Barcode: Linear: Code 3 of 9, UPC-A, UPC-E, Interleaved 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, Std 2 of 5, Code 11, Code 93, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13. , HIBC, Codabar, Plessey, UPC 2 and 5 digit addendums, Postnet, UCC / EAN Code 128, Telepen, Planetcode, FIM, USPS-4 State
2D Symbologies: MaxiCode, PDF417, USD-8, Datamatrix, QR Code, Codeablock, Code 16k, Aztec, TLC 39, Micro PDF417, GS1 Databar

Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét